At ARRC, we are always seeking new ways to help our members grow their business. We know the Road to Success is not always easy, and we want to equip our members with as many tools as possible.
We are excited to announce that we recently added access to Recreational Vehicle (RV) Rental Fleet insurance to the ARRC benefit package. As a result, our members are uniquely positioned to provide both rental cars and recreational vehicles for their customers. It also allows RV business owners to join ARRC and experience the benefits provided by our membership.
All policies are underwritten by top A-rated carriers for the following vehicles:
- Recreational vehicles
- Travel trailers
- Motor coaches
- Pop-up tent trailers
- Camper vans
- Fifth-wheel trailers
- Mounted truck campers
- Restorations/vintage units
- Some conversion vehicles*
*Subject to underwriting guidelines
Potential members seeking RV rental fleet insurance will receive the same benefits as car and truck rental fleet operators, including rental agreements, training, support, etc. Best of all, there is no minimum fleet size or maximum age limit on the units.
ARRC does not provide access to insurance for the following:
- Personal vehicles – all vehicles must be titled in the name of the company listed on the application
- Recreational vehicles used off the grid or for off-roading
- Power sports units, such as motorcycles, ATVs, and side-by-sides
- Salvage vehicles
- Vehicles promoted via sharing websites